Peter Hinssen is a renowned keynote speaker, author and serial entrepreneur. Peter is one of the most sought-after thought leaders on radical innovation, leadership and the impact of all things digital on society and business. He lectures at various business schools such as London Business School (UK) and MIT in Boston. Peter has founded nexxworks to help organizations kickstart their innovation.
Peter is a thought leader on radical innovation who has given numerous keynote presentations around the world, for companies such as Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Accenture, Microsoft, … and has been the keynote headliner for many internal conferences for Fortune1000 companies. His speeches can be adapted to the specific needs of your events and your audience.
Peter Hinssen’s popular keynote topics include:
- How to become a Phoenix: how corporates can reinvent themselves for the Never Normal world
- The Hourglass Model: balancing your existing business with radical innovation
- The New Normals in the global technological landscape
- Models of disruption and models of corporate innovation that work
- The future of work, leadership, psychological safety and cognitive diversity
- The Geopolitics of technology, the new Cold War for the global technological dominance
- The future of society, the tension between the individual and the collective